Asian Banking and Finance is proud to bring you the 5-City Retail Banking Forum 2018, where we aim to bring together the industry’s top bankers and key thought leaders for a full-day event packed with stimulating discussions and dialogues.
The event will run from February to July 2018, and will be held in five Asian cities, namely, Manila, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, and Yangon.
The Forum will discuss some of the most pertinent issues faced by bankers in the region, including innovations in branch design and the customer journey, as well as the opportunities and challenges brought by emerging technologies.
Some of the topics for discussion are:
- Branch design & the customer journey
- Emerging technologies & the pressure on banks
- Digital transformation
- Relevant country-specific themes
- Manila Philippines - February 28, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Jakarta, Indonesia - March 21, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - April 25, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Bangkok, Thailand - May 29, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Yangon, Myanmar - June 1, 2018 (Friday)
Recap of 2017 Retail Banking Forum
If you are a vendor or partner to the banking industry and wish to sponsor/speak, please contact Rochelle at email@example.com
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 210