Asian Banking and Finance is proud to bring you the 5-City Retail Banking Forum 2018 - Jakarta leg, where we aim to bring together the industry’s top bankers and key thought leaders for a half-day event packed with stimulating discussions and dialogues.
The Retail Banking Forum 2018 - Jakarta leg is on 21 March 2018, Wednesday at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan.
The Forum will discuss some of the most pertinent issues faced by bankers in the region, including innovations in branch design and the customer journey, as well as the opportunities and challenges brought by emerging technologies.
Some of the topics for discussion are:
Branch design & the customer journey
Emerging technologies & the pressure on banks
- Guillaume de Gantes, Partner, Leader of the Financial Services (Jakarta), McKinsey & Company
- Sambit Pattayanak, APT, VP for Client Services, MasterCard
- Eiichiro Yanagawa, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Mohit Mehrotra, Partner, Co-leader Monitor Deloitte, APAC
- Hermawan Tjakradiwiria, VP - Head of E-Channel Development, Bank Danamon
- Andreas Kurniawan, EVP - Retail Business Development Head, Bank OCBC NISP
Click here for the recap of 2017 Retail Banking Forum - Jakarta leg. To know more about what happened in the 2017 Retail Banking Forum, please click below links:
- Retail Banking Forum - Kuala Lumpur leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Manila leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Singapore leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Bangkok leg
Here are the links to know more about the other cities of the 2018 Retail Banking Forum:
If you are a vendor or partner to the banking industry and wish to sponsor/speak, please contact Rochelle at email@example.com
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212