The Asian Banking and Finance Retail Banking Awards is back on its 13th year as it aims to yet again recognise banks that stand out with groundbreaking products and services despite the various challenges the banking sector is facing.
The industry’s push towards digitalisation has greatly affected retail banks across the region, with many banks having to shut down physical branches in light of customers’ changing behaviours and preferences. The rise of fintechs has also raised the question of whether banks must compete or collaborate with these disruptors. On top of all these, banks also have regulatory and compliance issues that need to be constantly monitored.
If your bank launched a product or service that proves to be an industry game changer amidst all the market challenges, nominate now and be among the esteemed winners at this year's Retail Banking Awards.
The Retail Banking Awards brought together more than 200 senior bankers last year at the awarding ceremonies where 65 Asian banks from 30 countries were hailed as winners.
- Domestic Retail Bank of the Year, which is open to predominantly domestic banks
- International Retail Bank of the Year, which is open to predominantly international/foreign banks operating in a market.
- Rural/Cooperative Bank of the Year
- Finance Company of the Year, which is open to non bank financial institutions
- Branch Innovation of the Year
- Advertising Campaign of the Year
- Website of the Year
- Online Securities Platform of the Year
- Credit Card Initiative of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
- Core Banking System Initiative of the Year
- Online Banking Initiative of the Year
- Mobile Banking Initiative of the Year
- SME Bank of the Year
- Employer Award of the Year
- Digital Banking Initiative of the Year
- Social Media Initiative of the Year
- New Consumer Lending Product of the Year
- Debit Card Initiative of the Year
- Graduate Employment Programme of the Year
- Automobile Lending Initiative of the Year
- Mortgage and Home Loan Product of the Year
- Technology Case Study of the Year - Open to technology banking vendors
Deadline for submission: 20 April 2018, Friday
Awards dinner: July 2018 at the Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
"We are very honored to receive not one by three SME Bank of the Year awards, as a definition of our long and rich heritage of serving the SME segment and reinforces our position as an SME bank in Singapore and the region." Eric Ong, Head of Emerging Business, Global Commercial Banking, OCBC
"It’s a very prestigious award and we are very happy that one of our products landed in one of those awards you are giving out. We always look forward to this event yearly. I think the awardees that you are getting are good names in the industry, both local and international." Jovencio Hernandez, President, PNB Savings Bank
"It's a great honour for us to receive this award because it is a good testament to what we have done so far. This recognition was possible because of the strong support from our executives and our team members, as well as the seamless collaboration between us and our partner Fiserv." Prassanee Ouiyamaphan Executive Vice President, Head of Non Branch Channels, Bangkok Bank
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nunez
+65 3158 1386 ext 221