1. Nomination is open to all retail banks in Asia.
2. Each bank can nominate up to 3 categories only.
Important: For Retail Bank of the Year category, bank is only allowed to be nominated for either International Bank OR Domestic Bank.
3. Awards will be judged by a esteemed industry experts committee based on nominations received.
4. Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each entry separately.
5. Nomination is free of charge for the banks.
1. To be eligible for an award, the product/service/project must be:
a. Launched (either in part or full) over the last 12 calendar months of 2017.
b. Has been launched prior to 2017 but had recent innovations to improve the product/service/project.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to online nomination form of Retail Banking Awards 2017.
2. Fill out the form with details about company and entrant.
3. Choose your category.
4. Provide the project title and 500-word write-up.
5. You will then receive an email confirmation from RBA 2018 team shortly after your nomination has been received.
6. Send your supporting documents to email@example.com. This is optional.
7. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 20 April 2018.
1. Uniqueness & Innovation - Has the project introduced new or cutting-edge innovation?
2. Effectiveness & Impact - Did the project/product/service achieve its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success? What was the impact to your company and industry?
3. Dynamism - Is the strategy, project, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- Domestic Retail Bank of the Year, which is open to predominantly domestic banks
- International Retail Bank of the Year, which is open to predominantly international/foreign banks operating in a market.
- Rural/Cooperative Bank of the Year
- Finance Company of the Year, which is open to non bank financial institutions
- Branch Innovation of the Year
- Advertising Campaign of the Year
- Website of the Year
- Online Securities Platform of the Year
- Credit Card Initiative of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
- Core Banking System Initiative of the Year
- Online Banking Initiative of the Year
- Mobile Banking Initiative of the Year
- SME Bank of the Year
- Employer Award of the Year
- Digital Banking Initiative of the Year
- Social Media Initiative of the Year
- New Consumer Lending Product of the Year
- Debit Card Initiative of the Year
- Graduate Employment Programme of the Year
- Automobile Lending Initiative of the Year
- Mortgage and Home Loan Product of the Year
Technology Case Study of the Year - Open to technology banking vendors
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nunez
+65 3158 1386 ext 221