Asian Banking and Finance is proud to bring you the 4-City Retail Banking Forum 2018 - Roadshow Series, where we aim to bring together the industry’s top bankers and key thought leaders for a half-day event packed with stimulating discussions and dialogues.
2018 Retail Banking Forum dates and respective cities are below:
- Manila leg - 28 February 2018, Wednesday at Makati Shangri-la, Manila.
- Jakarta leg - 21 March 2018, Wednesday at The Ritz Carlton Jakarta Mega Kuningan.
- Kuala Lumpur leg - 25 April 2018, Wednesday at Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur.
- Bangkok leg - 31 May 2018, Thursday, Venue TBA.
The Forum will discuss some of the most pertinent issues faced by bankers in the region, including innovations in branch design and the customer journey, as well as the opportunities and challenges brought by emerging technologies.
Some of the topics for discussion are:
- Branch design & the customer journey
- Emerging technologies & the pressure on banks
- Digital transformation
For the recap of 2017 Retail Banking Forum - Roadshow series, please click below links:
- Retail Banking Forum - Manila leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Kuala Lumpur leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Jakarta leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Singapore leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Bangkok leg
If you are a vendor or partner to the banking industry and wish to sponsor/speak, please contact Rochelle at email@example.com
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212