Asian Banking & Finance is proud to bring you the 4-City Retail Banking Forum 2018 - Bangkok leg, where we aim to bring together the industry’s top bankers and key thought leaders for a half-day event packed with stimulating discussions and dialogues.
The Retail Banking Forum 2018 - Bangkok leg is on 31 May 2018, Thursday at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel.
The Forum will discuss some of the most pertinent issues faced by bankers in the region, including innovations in branch design and the customer journey, as well as the opportunities and challenges brought by emerging technologies.
Some of the topics for discussion are:
Branch design & the customer journey
Emerging technologies & the pressure on banks
Confirmed speakers and panelists:
- Mohit Mehrotra, Partner Co-leader Monitor, Deloitte, APAC
- Yuenyong Ken Songsiridej, EVP, Head of Branch Operations Excellence & Transformation, TMB Bank
- Sambit Pattayanak, Applied Predictive Technologies (APT) Vice President Client Services, MasterCard
- Avishek Nandy, Principal, Bain & Company
- Sam Tanskul, Managing Director Krungsri Finnovate Head Innovation Krungsri Consumer, Krungsri
- Eiichiro Yanagawa, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Martijn van Keulen, EVP, Head of Digital Channels & UX, TMB Bank
- Arapat Sangkharat, EVP of KTB Internal Digitization, KrungThai Bank
- Jigar Bhansali, Office of the CTO, Asia Pacific Japan, Software AG
Click here for the recap of 2017 Retail Banking Forum - Bangkok leg. To know more about what happened in the 2017 Retail Banking Forum, please click below links:
Here are the links to more about the other cities of the 2018 Retail Banking Forum:
If you are a vendor or partner to the banking industry and wish to sponsor/speak, please contact Rochelle at email@example.com
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212