Asian Banking & Finance is proud to bring you the 4-City Retail Banking Forum 2018 - Kuala Lumpur leg, where we aim to bring together the industry’s top bankers and key thought leaders for a half-day event packed with stimulating discussions and dialogues.
The Retail Banking Forum 2018 - Kuala Lumpur leg is on 25 April 2018, Wednesday at Shangri-La, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Forum will discuss some of the most pertinent issues faced by bankers in the region, including innovations in branch design and the customer journey, as well as the opportunities and challenges brought by emerging technologies.
Some of the topics for discussion are:
Branch design & the customer journey
Emerging technologies & the pressure on banks
Confirmed speakers and panelists:
Arnub Ghosh, Director, Strategy Consulting, Monitor Deloitte, SEA
- Nisha Paramjothi, Director, CIMB Group
- Zulkanain Kassim, Chief Operating Officer, Affin Bank Berhad
- Aizuddin Danian, Head of Digital Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
- Benjamin Wong, VP Emerging Payments, OCBC
- Jasmine Ng, Head of Strategic Digital Alliances, Maybank
Click here for the recap of 2017 Retail Banking Forum - Kuala Lumpur leg. To know more about what happened in the 2017 Retail Banking Forum, please click below links:
- Retail Banking Forum - Manila leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Bangkok leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Jakarta leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Singapore leg
- Retail Banking Forum - Hong Kong leg
Here are the links to more about the other cities of the 2018 Retail Banking Forum:
If you are a vendor or partner to the banking industry and wish to sponsor/speak, please contact Rochelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212