They say the future of banking is open. We say the future is now.
Asian Banking & Finance is proud to bring you ABF's first Digital & Open Banking Conference where premier bankers specialising in digital strategy, innovation, and product development will gather on 27 November 2018 in Hong Kong at Hotel ICON to discuss a spectrum of topics on digital and open banking.
Why should you attend the ABF Digital & Open Banking Conference?
The first ever ABF Digital & Open Banking Conference aims to address the most pertinent themes involving new digital banking developments which will propel innovation, address customer satisfaction concerns, and open up the sector.
This event welcomes top bank executives, heads of digital, heads of innovation, consulting firms, banking associations, and government and regulators.
Speakers will have 20-minute sessions, after which the audience will be encouraged to ask them questions. The conference will also have insightful panel discussions with a selection of speakers.
- Bain & Company, Scully Cui, Principal
- Celent, Eiichiro Yanagawa, Senior Analyst
- NEM Malaysia, Jasmine Ng, Director of Investments and Special Projects
- Krungsri Finnovate, Sam Tanskul, Managing Director
- HSBC, KC Tsui, Head of Quality Management & Head of AI
- DBS Bank Hong Kong, Ajay Mathur, Managing Director and Head of Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
- Hang Seng Bank, John Wong, Head of Global Liquidity and Cash Management
- Arival Bank, Jeremy Berger, Chief Operating Officer
- Software AG Asia, Chun Man Hui, Regional Principal Solutions Architect
- Jiufu Financial Information Service Limited, Raymond Chan, Managing Director, 9F International Business
- Standard Chartered Bank, Abraham A. Tachjian, Director, Digital Banking
- 8 Securities, Mathias Helleu, Chairman & co-founder
- Finastra, Smita Gupta, Senior Director, Regional Marketing, APAC
- Bank of Ayudhya, Worachat Luxkanalode, SVP, Head of Consumer Digtal Solutions & Payment Innovation
- Standard Chartered Bank, Justin Geaney, Digital Banking Head, Wealth & Private Banking
*Subject to change*
- KC Tsui, Head of Quality Management & Head of AI, HSBC
- Sam Tanskul, Managing Director, Krungsri Finnovate
- Ajay Mathur, Managing Director and Head of Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management, DBS Bank Hong Kong
- Chun Man Hui, Regional Principal Solutions Architect, Software AG Asia
- Jeremy Berger, Chief Operating Officer, Arival Bank
- Raymond Chan, Managing Director, 9F International Business, Jiufu Financial Information Service Limited
- Mathias Helleu, Chairman & co-founder, 8 Securities
- John Wong, Head of Global Liquidity and Cash Management, Hang Seng Bank
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212