They say the future of banking is open. We say the future is now.
Asian Banking & Finance is proud to bring you ABF's first Digital & Open Banking Conference where premier bankers specialising in digital strategy, innovation, and product development will gather on 27 November 2018 in Hong Kong to discuss a spectrum of topics on digital and open banking.
Why should you attend the ABF Digital & Open Banking Conference?
The first ever ABF Digital & Open Banking Conference aims to address the most pertinent themes involving new digital banking developments which will propel innovation, address customer satisfaction concerns, and open up the sector.
This event welcomes top bank executives, heads of digital, heads of innovation, consulting firms, banking associations, and government and regulators.
Speakers will have 20-minute sessions, after which the audience will be encouraged to ask them questions. The conference will also have insightful panel discussions with a selection of speakers.
- Xin Liu, Principal, Bain & Company
- Eiichiro Yanagawa, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Deniz Güven, Senior Managing Director, Global Head, Group Digital Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
- Jasmine Ng, Director of Investments and Special Projects, NEM Malaysia
- Sam Tanskul, Managing Director, Krungsri Finnovate
- Worachat Luxkanalode, SVP, Head of Consumer Digital Solutions & Payment Innovation, Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri)
- KC Tsui, Head of Quality Management & Head of AI, HSBC
- Nisha Paramjothi, Director, Head, Ecosystem Partnerships & JVs, CIMB Fintech
- Ajay Mathur, Managing Director and Head of Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management, DBS Bank Hong Kong
- John Wong, Head of Global Liquidity and Cash Management, Hang Seng Bank
- Jeremy Berger, Chief Operating Officer, Arival Bank
- Chun Man Hui, Regional Principal Solutions Architect, Software AG Asia
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212