1. Nomination is open to all insurance companies in Asia.
2. Each can nominate up to 4 categories only.
3. A team of chosen experts in the insurance industry will evaluate and rate each nomination based on write-up and supporting documents submitted.
4. Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each entry separately.
5. Deadline for the submission of entries is on 12 May 2017.
6. Nomination is free of charge.
1. To be eligible for an award, the product/service/project must be:
a. Launched over the last 24 calendar months
b. Launched prior to 24 calendar months but had recent innovations to improve the product/service/project.
1. Uniqueness & Innovation
Has the project introduced new or cutting-edge innovation?
2. Effectiveness & Impact
Did the project/product/service achieve its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success? What was the impact to your company and industry?
Is the strategy, project, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- Domestic General Insurer of the Year
- Domestic Life Insurer of the Year
- International General Insurer of the Year
- International Life Insurer of the Year
- Direct Insurer of the Year
- Claims Initiative of the Year
- New Insurance Product of the Year
- Digital Insurance Initiative of the Year
- CSR Initiative of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Domestic Broker of the Year
- Insurance Start-up of the Year
- Asian Reinsurer of the Year
- Asian Credit Insurer of the Year
- International Broker of the Year
- CEO of the Year - Open to all General and Life Insurers
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nunez
+65 3158 1386