1. Nomination is open to all banks in Asia with wholesale banking activities.
2. Each bank can nominate up to 3 categories only. Each project is only allowed to be nominated for one nomination level, either International Bank OR Domestic Bank.
International Bank - open to predominantly international/foreign banks operating in a market.
Domestic Bank category - open to predominantly domestic banks
3. Awards will be judged by a esteemed industry experts committee based on nominations received.
4. Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each entry separately.
5. Nomination is free of charge.
1. To be eligible for an award, the product/service/project must be:
a. Launched (either in part or full) over the last 12 calendar months of 2017
b. Launched prior to 2017 but had recent innovations to improve the product/service/project.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to online nomination form of Wholesale Banking Awards 2018.
2. Fill out the company and entrant details field.
3. Choose your category.
4. Provide the project title and 500-word write-up.
5. You will then receive an email confirmation from WBA 2018 team after your nomination has been received.
6. Send your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is optional.
7. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 27 April 2018, Friday.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
1. Uniqueness & Innovation - Has the project introduced new or cutting-edge innovation?
2. Effectiveness & Impact - Did the project/product/service achieve its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success? What was the impact to your company and industry?
3. Dynamism - Is the strategy, project, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
• Cash Management
• Trade Finance
• Project Finance
• Technology & Operations
• Foreign Exchange
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nunez
+65 3158 1386 ext 221