Features include improved visibility and control of Intercompany loan limits.
In a release, Standard Chartered Bank announced that it was rolling out a series of cash management enhancements that significantly improves the ability to manage working capital.
Designed to deliver increased visibility and control of the balance sheet, the solutions are a result of client feedback and the Bank’s in-depth understanding of Asia, Africa and the Middle East markets.
Over the next five years, clients will be able to access innovative solutions that offer industry leading capabilities across liquidity management and account services, payments, collections and global billing solutions on standardised platforms.
Clients can also expect to benefit from unrivalled service consistency through a standardised working capital view across cash, trade, loans and FX to better navigate the diverse and complex regulatory landscape.
George Nast, Global Head of Product Management, Transaction Banking said, “Today’s launch reiterates our commitment to supporting our clients’ agenda for growth in emerging markets and to helping clients in our core markets expand globally. Having been in many markets for over 150 years, the bank has a deep knowledge of local transactional behaviours including collections, payments and liquidity solutions.
By enhancing our cash management capabilities to meet changing client needs, we will continue to be well placed to offer a full range of working capital solutions that will leverage our local knowledge and reinforce the clients’ need to gain greater visibility and active control of their working capital.”
Kicking off the roll out, Standard Chartered will be introducing new liquidity capabilities by end 2012. Features of this rollout will include:
· Global liquidity capabilities to optimise cash globally including expanded multi-bank concentration and multi-currency notional pooling solutions;
· Simulation of liquidity management scenarios prior to execution with ability to add in forecasted cash movements;
· Improved visibility and control of Intercompany loan limits;
· Improved transparency and control of inward and outward FX transactions across our entire network with a emphasis on emerging market currencies; and
· Improved yield through enhanced interest optimisation features and investment sweep options.
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.