Asian Banking & Finance Summit returns to Singapore in September
After years of virtual conferences, this year’s event is the first to be held in person.
Asia is home to a dynamic landscape of banking and finance, where innovation meets opportunity and collaboration paves the way for groundbreaking advancements. Amidst the challenges and disruptive technologies that financial institutions face in the ever-changing sector, empowering industry professionals to drive innovation, embrace digital transformation, and navigate the ever-changing currents of the Asian banking and finance sphere is crucial.
After three consecutive years of successful virtual conferences, the Asian Banking & Finance Summit is thrilled to announce its highly anticipated return as a hybrid event on 06 September 2023 in Singapore.
This year's summit promises to deliver a renewed focus on the latest developments, trends, and innovative solutions driving the digital transformation of financial services institutions across Asia. It will provide attendees with valuable insights and strategies to navigate the changing financial landscape through a dynamic lineup of speakers and panel discussions.
The event will mainly focus on digital banking whilst delving into other topics such as customer experience, wealth management, payments, and fintech.
Attendees, made up of top banking executives and industry experts, will be given opportunities to network and meet other industry leaders, as well as participate in Q&A sessions at the event.
Amongst the speakers at the full-day event are:
- Sumit Kumar, Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Lucose Eralil, EVP and Head of Enterprise Technology and Operations, Security Bank
- Neena Antal, Partner, Financial Services Consulting, EY
- Silvio Struebi, Partner | Banking Lead APAC | Revenue & Commercial Strategy Expert, Simon-Kucher
- Seah Li Yun, Partner and Asean Banking and Capital Markets Leader, EY
- Aloysius Fua, Partner, EY Asean Sustainable Finance Lead, Financial Services, Assurance, EY
- Daisy Ho, CEO, Asset Management Asia Pacific & HK, HSBC
- Rapheal Erasmus, Managing Director, Sustainability and Corporate Transitions, Asia-Pacific Head, Citibank Singapore
- Eugenia Koh, Global Head, Sustainable Finance, Consumer, Private and Business Banking, Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- Sebastian L. Sohn, Director (Singapore), Aurexia
Seize the chance to stay at the forefront of industry advancements, foster connections with influential leaders, and establish profound partnerships. Secure your spot at the Asian Banking & Finance Summit.
The Asian Banking & Finance Summit is presented by Asian Banking & Finance Magazine. Those interested may register here. They may also find more details about the event here or contact the Asian Banking & Finance Events Team at +65 31581386 or [email protected].