Make sure you don’t miss the 2023 Asian Banking and Finance Forum in Kuala Lumpur
The forum will take place in May and is the third instalment in the events series.
The 2023 Asian Banking and Finance Forum is set to arrive in Kuala Lumpur on May 24 at Impiana KLCC Kuala Lumpur.
Participants will get to exchange ideas and build connections with experts and leaders in the banking & finance sector in Asia. Trends, developments, and current news in the field will be covered through a series of presentations and discussions. Some of the topics to be tackled include sustainability in insurance, digital sales, and marketing, amongst others.
Confirmed notable speakers at the event are industry leaders including:
- Ahmad Nasri Abdul Wahab, Fintech Sector Lead, Head of Banking, and Head of Financial Service in Advisory (KPMG)
- Ryan Teoh, Group Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer (RHB Bank Berhad)
- Zalman Zainal, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer (Hong Leong Bank)
- Emmanuel Coucke, Partner and Leader of Bain SEA Results Delivery® Practice, (Bain & Company)
- Sammeer, Country Head for Consumer, Private and Business Banking (Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad)
- Anne Leh, Managing Director and Head of Consumer Financial Services (OCBC Bank)
- Silvio Struebi, Partner | Banking Lead APAC | Revenue & Commercial Strategy Expert (Simon-Kucher & Partners)
- Alain Yee, Head of ShopeePay, and SeaMoney Malaysia (SEA Limited)
- Benjamin Yong, Associate (YCP Solidiance)
- Aly Madhavj, Managing Partner (Blockchain Founders Fund)
The event series will kick off in Bangkok on April 4, then will move to Jakarta (May 3), Kuala Lumpur (May 24), and Manila (October 3). The Kuala Lumpur leg will be held from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Interested speakers and sponsors may contact Asian Banking & Finance Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the event can be found here.