More News
LENDING & CREDIT | Cesar Tordesillas, Malaysia
view(s)

Malaysia's Exim Bank ups lending target to RM5-B

 

Infrastructure projects in Asean.

Malaysia's Exim Bank expects to increase loans for these as Malaysian companies take on such projects.

Thus the bank increased the loans it intenbs to disburse to RM5 billion next year.

Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Exim Bank, Datuk Adissadikin Ali, said the bank expects to channel about 60 per cent of the target for term financing, and the remaining 40 per cent for trade financing.

He said that the bank is currently close to achieving its target of RM2 billion loans with still a month remaining.

For more

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.