Hear from the region’s top banking execs on how to stay ahead of changing industry trends.
Asian Banking & Finance is bringing back the Retail Banking Forum - Roadshow Series in Manila, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok this May 2019.
On its fifth year, the annual forum will feature engaging sessions and panel discussions detailing how bankers can take advantage of the massive growth opportunities in the money-making retail business.
By 2021, Asia is expected to surpass North America as the region with the highest retail banking revenue by 2021 with an annual growth rate of about 8% over the next few years, according to a study from Boston Consulting Group.
The event welcomes top bank executives, heads of payments and digital, consulting firms and banking associations and expects over 100 delegates to exchange ideas on next-generation retail banking.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gwendolyn Lim, Partner at Bain & Company
- Sammeer Sharma, Head of Wealth Management at Standard Chartered Bank
- Eduardo Francisco, President at BDO Capital & Investment Corporation
- Ahmad Shukri Abd Rahman, Chief Risk Officer at Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Sam Tanskul, Managing Director at Krungsri Finnovate
- Nam Soon Liew, Managing Partner, ASEAN Markets at Ernst & Young
- Sasapak Kiatsommart, Team Head of Retail Marketing Management BA & MF at TMB Bank
- Vera Eve Lim, Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer at Bank Central Asia
- Andreas Kurniawan, EVP - Retail Business Development Head at OCBC NISP
- Sutono Halim, Vice President at Digibank by DBS Indonesia
- Ana Delgado, Chief Customer Experience Officer, SVP at UnionBank
- Mark Bantigue, VP Head E-commerce at Security Bank
- Cecilia Borromeo, President & CEO at Landbank of the Philippines
- Margarita Lopez, FSVP Head of Digital Banking and Operations Group at RCBC
- Gopal Kiran, Associate Director - FinTech Advisory at Ernst & Young
If you are interested in attending the conference, please contact Andrea Pascual at email@example.com or at +65 3158 1386 ext 212. To find out more about the event, click here. To register, click here.
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.