Name your best banking and finance institutions in the inaugural Asian Banking and Finance Wholesale Banking Awards 2012.
It is now open for international bank nomination and domestic bank nomination for the following categories:
1. Cash Management
2. Trade Finance
3. Project Finance
4. Technology and Operations
5. Foreign Exchange
Those who wish to place their nominations may do so by clicking HERE.
1. Each can nominate for a maximum of 3 categories. Choose whether you want to nominate for International or Domestic Bank.
2. Shortlisted nominees with multiple nominations will only have a chance to win a maximum of 2 awards.
3. A team of chosen experts in the field of banking and finance will evaluate and rate each applicant based on the documents submitted by nominees in support for the nomination.
4. Nominees will be required to provide a 500-word write up with the following content:
a. Nature of the product or project
b. What makes it unique and different?
5. Sending supporting documents will be optional but should be uploaded online for the evaluation and validation of the nominated category.
6. Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each entry separately.
7. Deadline for the submission of entries will be until 10 April, 2012.
General Judging Criteria
The strategy, service or product should be able to meet the following criteria:
1. Innovation - what makes this strategy, service or product different from the others?
2. Effectiveness - how does it benefit the market as a whole? Cite instances where you can say that this strategy or service have been effective to its market.
3. Dynamism - Is this strategy, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
For more information, you may contact Julie Anne Nuñez at email@example.com or at +65 6223 7660
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Rochelle Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +65 6223 7660
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.